Business Development Lease Officer at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
Business Development Lease Officer
- Responsible for identifying, developing, structuring and closing equipment finance, opportunities that are originated through direct-calling efforts, as well as internal bank partners, and achieving the assigned financial objectives;
- Deliver timely, cost effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients;
- Assume full sales cycle responsibility including (but not limited to ) business development and prospecting, managing existing and prospective client relationships, structuring of transactions in-line with product offerings, residual and pricing guidelines, utilize credit philosophy and review customer financial statements, collection of appropriate information relating to customers and lease transactions, including packaging for syndication, pricing of transaction to meet business objectives, close transactions plus maintenance of the client management system;
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- B.Sc qualification
- 7 years experience
- Marketing experience with AQUILA or any notable Leasing Organization
- Worked in leasing company like aquilla C&I (compulsory)
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base.
- Minimum 6 years experience in notable leasing companies
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Hole19 Luxury Group
- Relationship Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Business Development Officer at LeadHire Limited
- Relationship Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive at Simba Group
- Sales Marketing Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representative at Amel International Services Limited