Accounting Managed Services - Graduate Recruitment at KPMG
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Accounting Managed Services - Graduate Recruitment
Job Ref.: 128606BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
- Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Age range of candidates will be between 28 and 35
- Successful completion of Accounting Skill-based Aptitude Test
- Successful completion of the Assessment center /Interview and Partner Interview
- 5 credits at O’Levels in one sitting, including Mathematics and English
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from KPMG
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Change Management Consultant at KPMG
- Know More About KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Audit Assistant at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Accountant at Christian Care for Widows, Widowers, the Aged and Orphans (CCWA)
- Lead, Underwriter, Collections and Recovery at Concept Group
- Portfolio Risk Analyst at Concept Group
- Corporate Finance Analyst at Concept Group
- Administration and Finance Officer at Alex Reid West Africa
- Nysc Corp Member - Accounting/Finance at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)