If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Type: Full Time
- The role is responsible for the daily functional operation of the pediatrics unit, delivery of patient /customer quality care, staff development and continuous quality improvement activities.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- CSSD Supervisor’s Functions.
The key result areas of this role are:
- Oversees management of perioperative services operationally and fiscally.
- Make recommendations to the matron/CNO concerning procedure or policy modifications when necessary and inform department staff of any new procedure or policy implementation introduced by the units’ administration.
- Facilitates or serves as a member of a multidisciplinary team in planning perioperative patient care.
- Verifies that perioperative personnel provide safe and effective patient-centered care in perioperative services.
- Coordinate, evaluate and supervise employees in the provision of patient care.
- Responsible for administering budget, staffing the unit and overseeing staff training.
- Maintain skill and knowledge by participating in various nurse education programs, seminars, staff meetings and workshops.
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Creates and conveys the mission and vision of perioperative services with the assistance of the management team.
- Verifies that educational resources are available for perioperative services personnel and holds personnel accountable for compliance with established standards.
- Coordinates, facilitates, and manages change within perioperative services and the health care institution.
Health and Safety:
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with Lily hospitals’ health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
- Ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, clients and members of staff.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Peri-Operative Nurse, Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc).
- 5 years and above relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Possession of BLS and ACLS training certificate is an added advantage
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice as Registered Nurse or Registered Peri- Operative Nurse.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their word doc CV's only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.