Territory Sales Manager at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 13 August, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Territory Sales Manager
- We are looking to recruit Territory Sales Manager for a manufacturing company.
- Product: Spices, Seasoning, Sauces and Meat Solutions.
- Develop a sales plan and sales strategy for territory that ensures attainment of company sales, and goals.
- Manages sales of the company's products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Achieve consistent, profitable growth in sales volume and revenue through planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- Deal with customer grievances and follow-up with operations and sales support team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Assess various information tools, identify business opportunities, manage the scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Develop customer relationship and intimacy.
- Explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in a similar product line or business model.
- Well exposed to B2B/B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around the territory.
- Well versed with computer operations to handle weekly/monthly reporting
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Apata & Ascott Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Sales Executive at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Sales Executive at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Keexs Footwear limited
- Sales Executive at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Sales & Marketing Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Contract Marketer at AfriHUB
- Delivery Sales Representative at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Country Security Manager at International Medical Corps
- Claims Executive at CIG Motor Ltd
- Business Development Manager (Bakery Products) at Invent Alliance Limited