With support of the Yousef Jameel Scholarship Fund Humboldt-Universität annually awards two scholarships to doctoral candidates in the natural science fields of Informatics/ Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology/ Biomedicine, Chemistry, Physics, Geography and Agricultural Science. The scholarships are awarded for a period of three years and commence on October, 1. The stipend awarded is 1340 Euros per month, plus materials expenses.
- A cover letter detailing the intended field of study of the doctoral program, as well as the motivation of the applicant;
- A CV and list of publications, if applicable;
- An exposé including a detailed work plan for the three-year scholarship period (maximum ten pages);
- Copies of academic records and references from previous employers, with certified German translations if necessary;
- An evaluation from the applicant's Ph.D. supervisor of the Humboldt-Universität
- Applicants must hold an academic degree and fulfil the requirements necessary for admission to a
- doctoral programme at the appropriate HumboldtUniversität faculty. The applicant must obtain admission to a doctoral programme (Promotionszulassung) before the scholarship's starting date.
- Very good written and spoken English as well as good German communications skills are required.
- Applications will be considered from students of Arab countries and Turkey who credibly demonstrate their intent to return.
- To increase the proportion of women at the university, applications from qualified women are particularly encouraged. Disabled persons will receive preference, assuming equal qualifications.
Send Applications and Questions to: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin Research Service Centre Yousef Jameel Scholarship Unter den Linden 6 10099 Berlin firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: July, 15
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime