Polaris Bank Limited is one of Nigeria's top financial institutions with over 373 branches and cash centres across Nigeria offering premium financial services. It operates as a group that provides facets of financial products and services powered by a purpose built technological framework that supports the service delivery process to customers.
Applications are invited for the:
Title: Rainbow Children's Day Competition
Topic: The Nigeria of my Dreams
- Good understanding and presentation of the topic
- Use of appropriate quotations (where relevant)
- Essay must be handwritten and not more than 250 words
- Good understandinf and presentation of the topis
- Inclusion of repeated sounds, sound imitating words repeated word, rhyme and figurative language
- Poem must be handwritten and not more than 250 words
Art Work ( Pencil Drawing)
The artworkshould cover the following:
- Key elements/aspects of our national life
- Reflection of our culture
- A new Nigeria - a Vision for country
- Participants should be within age 6-11 years
- Participants must open or main an active Polaris Rainbow Account
- New Rainbow account must have a minimum deposit of N10,000, while existing customers increase account balance with a minimum of N10,000 and maintain same till the end of the competition
- Essay/Poem/Artwork should be done by the child, any noticable parental input will disqualify the entry.
- 1st Position - N150,000
- 2nd Position - N100,00
- 3rd Position - N50,000
- 21 Educational Tablets plus cash prize for top 3
- Winner to be Banker for a day in one of the bank's branches
- Photo session with Top Executives of Polaris Bank
27th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should:
Click here to apply online
Check out jobs opening at Polaris Bank
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime