We notified you recently on MyJobMag
, that the Federal Civil Service Commission advertised jobs
in several ministries few days ago. Due to the volume of interested candidates, the website was offline for several hours on the day and few days after. Asides the network challenges, many candidates encounter issues with the registration and application process.
It is recommended that you use a desktop or laptop for your application as the website is not optimized for mobile.
Google Chrome may also be a better browser for you application.
Find below the step by step registration process.
How to Register Successfully
- Go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng or Click Here
- Click on Register an Account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
- You will receive either of this popup reply "your registration is successful", check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register.
- Check your email box to activate the email sent to you, if you didn't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam.
- When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC Recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password.
- When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which you will have to fill.
Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: When you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show. For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.