Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at encouraging,
funding and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Kaduna State to
develop and execute Innovative Enterprises.
From “Idea” to “Start-up” participants would be trained rigorously and
monitored closely and a loan support would be given at the end of the
Who Can Apply
- The Programme is structured as a 10 + 2 week arrangement where
qualified candidates go through a world-class programme equivalent to an
Entrepreneurship Diploma plus access to finance.
- Initially there is a 10 - week intensive training followed by a
grand examination which leads to a 2 - week access to finance training
and accessing the loan. Candidates are initially issued with an interim
statement of result and subsequently will be issued with an
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DIPLOMA, If they run the Business successfully for 18
- After Registration Applicants are to Apply for KADSTEP loan by
putting down their Viable and Innovative Business Plan on KADSTEP
website through the link that would be sent to every applicant after
- All Business Plans would by marked by a computerized business
plan program and verified by KADSTEP consultants. Successfully
candidates would receive an invitation to proceed to Kaduna Business
School for Training.
- A 10 - week intensive training followed by a grand examination
would follow immediately after the selection process has ended for each
- Only candidates that attain 2.75 GPA and above after the 10
weeks training will be assigned mentors and allow to apply for the Bank
of Industry loan.
- Finally successful candidates would be given their loan to start-up.
Application Closing Date
- To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years
(proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National
ID/Voters card required).
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Your proposed business venture must be within Kaduna State and your Local Government Area of Residence.
- Your proposed venture must be within the real sector (Production, Allied Services, Manufacturing, ICT, etc..)
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary.
7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online