2015 NNPC / ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards
In continuation of efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:
1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University 2. Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines. 3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session. 4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.
The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.
Before you start this application
1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
Valid ID card
Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
First Degree Certificate
Current Curriculum Vitae
2. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3. Ensure you attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, Follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab. 2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account. 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account 4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information. 6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents. 7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise. 8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading. 9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background. 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors 11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2015 NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page] 12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful. 13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your referee to sign the document. 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification. 15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) oVisit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number oClick "Create Account" and fill in the required fields oLogin with Email and Password to complete the form oAfter completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture oVisit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number oYou can also do your total registration at the NIMC office 16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/ and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
You must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast growing job website in Nigeria.
We assist job seekers by providing latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry: