Vacancy in a Renowned Law Firm
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is renowned law firm in the country.
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the law firm to clients and others and also carry out administrative duties assigned from time to time.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Maintains calendar by planning and scheduling conferences and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance date.
- Communicates and obtain information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to line manager.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have background in Secretarial Studies (Bsc/HND), Must have a minimum of 2 3 years similar experience as a secretary to qualify for this vacancy.
- Good Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience -General, PC Proficiency, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Legal Secretary as subject of mail.
Only interested and qualified candidates that reside on the Island (Lagos Island, Lekki, and Ajah) will be shortlisted and contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs