Vacancy in a Renowned Law Firm
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is renowned law firm in the country.
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the law firm to clients and others and also carry out administrative duties assigned from time to time.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Maintains calendar by planning and scheduling conferences and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance date.
- Communicates and obtain information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to line manager.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have background in Secretarial Studies (Bsc/HND), Must have a minimum of 2 3 years similar experience as a secretary to qualify for this vacancy.
- Good Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience -General, PC Proficiency, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using Legal Secretary as subject of mail.
Only interested and qualified candidates that reside on the Island (Lagos Island, Lekki, and Ajah) will be shortlisted and contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at a Legal Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Officer at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Qualified Lawyers at Pentagon Partners
- Legal Vacancies at Alliance Law Firm