Trainee Recruitment at TAC-Merger Consulting
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 25 September, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TAC Professional Services
TAC-Merger Consulting is the business consulting & advisory unit providing high quality solution driven Business & Management Consulting/Advisory Services & Strategies to clients in various sectors of the economy.
TAC-Merger Consulting is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Location: Lagos Island
Immediate Superior: Tax Manager
The ideal candidate would be trained and be saddled with the responsibility of interfacing with our tax Client as well as working closely with the our management staff.
- Assist closely the Auditors in vetting to books of accounts and other Finance issues. Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, overindulgence, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Counsels client of deferred tax and transfer pricing in other to ensure ethical compliances to corporate governance.
- Review all the necessary documents to avoid irregularities.
- Communicates with Debtors and creditors and ensure regular payment of professional fees.
- Engage in preserving existing tax Client as well as help in gaining referrals for tax briefs. Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with simple corporate governance.
- Outsourcing Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and repayment valuation of depreciable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent’s estate.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine insurance premiums, workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with the Nigerian tax laws
- BSc/HND Professional Affiliation ACCA/ ICAN /In view CITN added advantage
- Conversant with Nigerian tax laws Good Knowledge of Accounting software’s Well equipped with the knowledge of IFRS Passionate about taxation
- Ability to deliver and with minimal supervision Have good and sound knowledge of tax advisory .
Soft Transferable Skills:
- Good Communications skills
- Computer Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team Building Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualfiied candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TAC Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs