Our company, Swift Networks is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
- Design, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP and Web Applications
- Microsoft CRM/ERP and Web Applications customization, testing, integration, implementation and support
- Reporting, monitoring Microsoft CRM/ERP and Web Applications performance, system analysis and improvements
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our vendors to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints with minimum or no assistance from the manager or team lead
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the AGM, IT & Billing
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server development and administration skills
- Experience in the following software: C/C++ and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of Windows OS and LINUX/UNIX operating systems
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication (verbal& written) skills
- A good team player
Minimum Qualification and Experience
A first degree in Science or Engineering related courses with a minimum of 2nd class honors (Upper division), from a reputable university preferred.
A minimum of three (3) years experience in administering and supporting SQL and Web applications, with a proven record of success. Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.