Latest Job Opening at Qatar Airways
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 12 October, 2014
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Qatar Airways
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About Your Job:
- In this role you will be responsible for the verification and accounting of invoices, payments, sales, refunds, deposits and claims in line with QR policies and IAPs.
- You will also be responsible for preparation and accounting of journal vouchers as per IAP; timely sending of documents to outsourced centres and immediate escalation of the exception cases.
- To be successful in this role you will need a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from a reputed university.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years accounting experience with at least 1 year with an airline.
- You will have a strong aviation specfic profile in either expenditure or revenue accounting.
- You will be experienced in any major ERP with a good working experience on spreadsheets.
- You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- You must be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Education Certificates
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Qatar AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited
- Latest Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Assistant Director, Safety and Flight Operations - Safety Focus at the International Air Transport Association (IATA)