Career Opportunity in an Environmental and Safety Management Consulting Company
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client is an Environmental and Safety Management Consulting Company that has been around for about 2
decades offering specialized services to industries and Government agencies. They also operate a world class laboratory that offers analytical and public analyst services to all Nigerians.
As a result of organizational adjustment, our client now needs a competent, experienced individual for the position of General Manager who would be responsible for the day to day running of its operations and for implementing its policies.
Reports to: Chairman/Chief Executive
- Provide high level oversight and technical input to ensure that environmental project efforts are executed
- within scope/budgeUschedule.
- Ensure that project reports are completed on time and the standards are maintained
- Manage client interaction and financial I resource allocation.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities.
- Prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in business development with new and existing clients.
- Participate in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Co-conduct sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients.
Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree in Environmental Sciences or equivalent.
- A post-graduate degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years industry working experience, (or an equivalent combination of related education,training and experience may be considered).
- At least 3 of which should be in a management position
- Industry Knowledge
- Project Management
- Analytical/logical reasoning ability
- Oral and Written Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit application letter and detailed CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks from the publication of this advert. Mails should have the subject line: "GM"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of Operations at a Leading Dry-Cleaning Firm - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at Lakewood Development Company Limited