Career Opportunity in an Environmental and Safety Management Consulting Company
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is an Environmental and Safety Management Consulting Company that has been around for about 2
decades offering specialized services to industries and Government agencies. They also operate a world class laboratory that offers analytical and public analyst services to all Nigerians.
As a result of organizational adjustment, our client now needs a competent, experienced individual for the position of General Manager who would be responsible for the day to day running of its operations and for implementing its policies.
Reports to: Chairman/Chief Executive
- Provide high level oversight and technical input to ensure that environmental project efforts are executed
- within scope/budgeUschedule.
- Ensure that project reports are completed on time and the standards are maintained
- Manage client interaction and financial I resource allocation.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities.
- Prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in business development with new and existing clients.
- Participate in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Co-conduct sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients.
Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree in Environmental Sciences or equivalent.
- A post-graduate degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years industry working experience, (or an equivalent combination of related education,training and experience may be considered).
- At least 3 of which should be in a management position
- Industry Knowledge
- Project Management
- Analytical/logical reasoning ability
- Oral and Written Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit application letter and detailed CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com no later than 2 weeks from the publication of this advert. Mails should have the subject line: "GM"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Compliance Analyst/Admin Officer at Bug Zappers Limited
- Janitor at CleaNeat Integrated Services