Job in a Market Leader in Making Quality Healthcare Products.
Posted on: 15 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at HYT Nigeria
Our client is a market leader in making quality healthcare products. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill the position of Regional Manager in Lagos:
The key accountabilities of this position include:
- Develops business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of all employees in the region.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Manage and take responsibility for all staff in the region
- Support staff in the region to achieve their targets
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
Qualification and requirement:
- B.Pharm /BSc Life Sciences
- 6 - 10 years experience in similar managerial position in a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company, preferably with PAN Nigeria Experience Presentation skills is required
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th September 2014. Applicants must clearly indicate the position they are applying for as the subject of their email. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HYT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Jobs at Pharma Ethics Limited
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria