Spencer Ogden is an ever-changing landscape - with a much publicised skills shortage. We recruit the best international talent across all energy sectors and provide industry-leading services to our clients and candidates that they won't find elsewhere, whatever stage of the project life cycle.
Spencer Ogden are currently looking to recruit an experienced General Manager to join an oil and gas service company based in Lagos. Our client are a global organisation who are looking to establish and grow their business in Nigeria.
Job Reference: GM/Nig/SS
- Engineering degree in Mechanics, electro-mechanics or hydraulics.
- Additional Business Management degree is an asset.
- 10 year minimum of experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Prior experience in Management or operations is essential.
- P&L experience.
- Position based in Lagos with frequent travels to Port Harcourt.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: EC1109
Job type: Permanent / Staff
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following activities and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will undertake a key role in leading the Subsurface Team based in Lagos
- Accountability for subsurface resource management in support of a portfolio of projects to include major operated assets
- Oversee and manage the day to day activity of a mid sized multi-disciplinary subsurface team
- Ensure the timely delivery of appraisal, development and production phases
- Undertake appraisal of new licenses and 'farm-in' opportunities
- Degree level qualification
- A minimum of 12-15 years experience and recent management of a similar multi disciplinary team
- Previous track record in integrating team members working activity across seismic, static reservoir, structural studies and dynamic data analysis in constructing 3D reservoir model.
- The ability the lead and inspire.
go to method of application »
Job Ref.: GH1803
Details About the Job
The successful applicant will report directly to the CEO and play a key role in the companies development strategy over the coming years. Experience in the Niger Delta, or with an Italian Operating Company will be seen as a bonus to any application.
- Will lead highly skilled multi-discipline exploration team and ensure optimum output and value.
- Ensure all potential hydrocarbon leads / prospects are identified / defined.
- Lead / guide / monitor all exploration studies; in-house, joint, IOC/contractor studies & associated costs.
- Conduct multi-disciplinary geosciences studies / teams.
- Work jointly with Exploration & Development / PSA (production sharing agreements) and JV partners in optimizing exploration and appraisal plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale