Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
We have developed over time, services and solutions built around a strategy that is guaranteed to consistently deliver Excellent Service. Our focus, are organizations and individuals who wish to shift their thinking and focus away from technology driven solutions solely, towards care and service. To this end, we have designed fit for purpose, world class solutions, strategic ideas and training programmes to deliver excellent results.
Sigma Qualita is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that the project produces the required Products, to the required standard of quality, and within the specified constraints of time and cost. The Project Manager is also responsible for the project producing a result, which is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Business Case.
- Manages the production of the required products.
- Directs and motivates the project team.
- Plans and monitors the project.
- Agrees any delegation and use of project assurance roles required by the Project Board.
- Maintains the Project Control Log and ensures that all key decision are signed-off as specified, returning PDF versions of the signed sheets to the project support office.
- Produces the Project Initiation Document.
- Prepares Project, Stage, and, if necessary, Exception Plans in conjunction with Team Managers and appointed project assurance roles, and agrees them with the Project Board.
- Manages the risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Coordinates the activities of any third parties within the project (including hardware suppliers, software suppliers), who will be expected to report into the Project Manager (possibly via a Team Manager).
- Coordinates the activities of the project team, who will be expected to report to the Project Manager (possibly via a Team Manager).
- Ensures that all work carried out by any third party is actively monitored and reported to the Programme Management Office, to allow the company to effectively monitor spend against contract.
- Ensures that any new systems are transferred into the live production environment in a controlled manner, involving all relevant suppliers throughout and adhering to any relevant, agreed processes.
- Ensures the review and approval of any technical designs.
- Liaises with programme management (via the Programme Manager), to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Takes responsibility for overall progress and use of resources, and initiates corrective action where necessary.
- Is responsible for change control and any required configuration management.
- Prepares and reports to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and End Stage Reports.
- Liaises with the Project Board, or its appointed Project Assurance roles, to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project.
- Agrees technical and quality strategy with appropriate members of the Project Board.
- Prepares the Lessons Learned Report.
- Prepares any Follow-on Action Recommendations required.
- Prepares the End Project Report.
- Identifies and obtains any support and advice required for the management, planning, and control of the project.
- Is responsible for project administration.
- Liaises with any suppliers or account managers.
- May also perform Team Manager and Project Support roles.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Telecom Previous Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in the use of IT Processes.
- Graduate Qualifications: A first degree in a Numerate Engineering or BEng, BSc, BTech, Technology, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: MBA, MA, MSc would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Experience: 6-7 years post National Service work experience (NYSC is ESSENTIAL).
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Relevant Certifications & Training will be considered such as: Prince 2, P3M3, Six Sigma.
- Green Belt, ISO, Quality Management, Portfolio Management, ITIL v3, PMP, BCP, Risk Management or Equivalent is of Advantages.
- Familiar with Telecommunication solutions.
- Must have proven achievements in the past, these achievements must have been attained by leading teams.
- Any of the following would be considered advantageous; Development Projects or Rollout or Optimization.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates without Telecommunication Project Management Background
- Should be familiar with international managed service development and the advanced managed service concept and precept scheme.
- Familiar with workflow and system, KPI and SLA management.
- Contact and Vendor Management.
- Will apply themselves to any other required assignment.
- Fluent use of English as the official working language.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV containing the following; your current earning information and your DOB, Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly note that we need the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such asMy CV or My Resume cannot be treated. Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs.
- Please note short listing is based on the requirements in the given Job Descriptions below such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the list positions MUST have relevant and required work experience, as specified in the job descriptions.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale