Latest Vacancy at GRM International
Posted on: 12 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
GRM International is seeking to recruit ineterested and suitably qualified candidates into the following position:
Maternal and Newborn Child Health 2
· The opportunity to truly “make a difference”
· A friendly, team based working environment in Kano
· Work with national and international colleagues
· Top 10 global development agency
· Competitive salary and benefits
GRM-Futures Group are looking for an outstanding Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor for a large, DFID-funded Programme on Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in Northern Nigeria. This is a full time position in Nigeria. The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will be responsible for providing overall monitoring and tracking outcomes for the project. He/She will work with the larger team on strengthening services, ward level primary health care and implementing monitoring and evaluation services in Nigeria.
- Lead programme monitoring and evaluation methodology, evidenced-based decision making, qualitative and quantitative research, management, analysis, and translating results.
- Monitor data collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting.
- Ensure collected data is utilised in programme implementation.
- Assess project progress, identify problems, and bring issues to the attention of relevant parties.
- Support routine reporting in line with donor requirements.
- Advanced degree in public health, evaluation, health management, social science, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading M&E for large, donor-funded health programmes.
- Demonstrated experience in developing log frames, indicators, and M&E tools.
- Experience building capacity of staff and partners in M&E; ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience managing teams is required.
- Knowledge of maternal, newborn, and child health, primary health care, and health systems strengthening.
- Experience of working in Nigeria is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organisations.
- Experience working with DFID funded programs is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Nigerian nationals are encouraged to apply.
- The role is based in Kano although travel within Northern Nigeria may be required from time to time.
Method of Application
Candidates should apply via the link below, by submitting a CV and short cover letter. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services