Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
(W001) NL Lagos NG
Plot 90, Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos, LAG
Contract Type: Expatriate
Internal Job Title: K940-ESG-Principal Tech Prof-Cementing
Reference Code: NB00274612_EXT_000
Start Date: 09/09/2014
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Provides cementing job design, well support, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base.
- Provides technical support on location as required by the customer or PSL.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- With minimal supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations.
- At this level, individuals will have demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related disciplines.
- May provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers and is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice.
- Will have contributed inventions, patents, and new designs or techniques which are regarded as major advances, or which significantly reduce professional services hours on projects.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 7 years experience, with average experience ranging from 10-15 years.
- Incumbents at this level will usually hold a certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.