Current Recruitment at Seven UP
Posted on: 12 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at 7UP
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Seven-Up has always believed that its strength lies in the talent it attracts and retains. Our “EMPLOYEE” is our strength. We strive to create a work environment that helps employees to reach their potential through systematic talent management. In turn, our people give value to the business.
We need people who are engaged, equipped and empowered. Our enlightened approach to employee development focus on giving people whatever they need to succeed: be it a virtual assistant or talent transformation sabbaticals; expert guidance or fast track growth; inner peace or democratic empowerment.
SBC is committed to give Support, Knowledge, Recognition, Empowerment, and Transformation to its employees.
Seven-Up Bottling Complay Plc is recruiting to fill below poisition:
- The job holder has full responsibility for plant bottling operations with a focus on maximizing efficiency and material yield within set frame work of quality and volume standards at optimal manpower and material cost.
- Managing the bottling operations of the plant to assure a seamless production of our flavours at all times as dictated by the market.
- Planning and implementing the maintenance management system of the plant to provide high reliability of the machines at minimal downtime.
- Promote team work in achieving targeted material yields, production efficiencies and adequate utilization of manpower for the achievement of corporate objectives at the plant.
- Ensuring that the quality of product. is within standard specifications and quality Assurance :and that Control processes conform to established stahdards.
- Planning and managing plant operational budget which must include keeping production costs within reasonable limits.
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
- A university degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering with minimum of 10 years experience in production/engineering management function in food/beverage sector, three of which must be in management capacity.
- Strong organisational and project management skills/excellent team builder and player.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Analytical ability
- Between 35 to 45 years age bracket
- Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV/credentials through www.sevenup.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application sent by any other means will not be treated.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 7UPSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Global Tecknopress Limited (GTL)
- Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Quality Assurance Auditor at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) - 3 Positions
- Engineering Jobs at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Extrusion Manager at Polymer Packaging Limited
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Brewing Technicians at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited