Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian candidates for the post of Registrar of the University of Calabar.
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University and must have had extensive and varied post-qualification administrative experience at top management level, preferably in higher educational institutions where they must have served for a period of not less than 25 years.
- Such applicants would have risen to the position of Deputy Registrar.
- A good knowledge of ICT as well as membership of professional administrative bodies will be an advantage.
- Applicants must be at least 35 years of age.
- This is a tenured appointment of 5 years.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day general administrative working of the University.
- The Registrar is also Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
Consolidated salary for Registrars of Nigerian Universities will apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to forward 15 copies of typewritten applications together with 15 copies of up-to-date curriculum vitea giving the following details: full name with surname first, date and place of birth, nationality, permanent home address, current postal address, educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained, present and previous employers, status and salaries earned, list of publications, if any, extra- curricular activities, names and addresses of three referees.
All applications and referees reports should be addressed to:
University of Calabar
To reach her within 6 weeks of the publication of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.