Vacancy in a Non Banking Financial Organisation
Posted on: 11 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is seeking to hire dedicated Sales Supervisors.
The Sales Supervisors will be primarily responsible for coordinating all the activities of the Living Benefit Advisors (LBA). They will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Identify, recruit, activate and train LBAs
- Generate activities leading to the creation of a pipeline of prospects
- Performance measurement for each LBA
- Drive the financial targets to be achieved by team lead
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of the organisation.
- Develop corporate sales plan and tactical marketing strategies which are consistent with overall vision of the institution.
- Maintains a high degree of product knowledge and industry updates, trends and market environment in order to identify appropriate initiatives to help promote sales and retain assets.
- Seek new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Other functions as assigned from time to time
COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very strong organizational skills
- Goal Oriented
- Entrepreneurship Ability
- Sales Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Understanding of market environment and business opportunities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- First Degree in social science course or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Experience in any Retail Sales industry
- Insurance Industry experience is an advantage but not compulsory.
Applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Managers at a Leading Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment