Vacancy in a Non Banking Financial Organisation
Posted on: 11 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is seeking to hire dedicated Sales Supervisors.
The Sales Supervisors will be primarily responsible for coordinating all the activities of the Living Benefit Advisors (LBA). They will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Identify, recruit, activate and train LBAs
- Generate activities leading to the creation of a pipeline of prospects
- Performance measurement for each LBA
- Drive the financial targets to be achieved by team lead
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of the organisation.
- Develop corporate sales plan and tactical marketing strategies which are consistent with overall vision of the institution.
- Maintains a high degree of product knowledge and industry updates, trends and market environment in order to identify appropriate initiatives to help promote sales and retain assets.
- Seek new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Other functions as assigned from time to time
COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very strong organizational skills
- Goal Oriented
- Entrepreneurship Ability
- Sales Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Understanding of market environment and business opportunities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- First Degree in social science course or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Experience in any Retail Sales industry
- Insurance Industry experience is an advantage but not compulsory.
Applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited