Since 2006, Mabatpro has been singularly focused on delivering superior and consistent results for long-term investors. We serve key players in the FMCG category and telecommunications. We are extremely crazy and go all to amuse our clienteles. At Mabatpro, it is tough only the bravest of hearts survive. As a private firm with an independent charter, we are focused on doing what’s right for clients over the long term.
Join us if you dare!
Department: BDM/ Client Service
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- The Business Development Officers will be an integral part of the Marketing team in generating sales and developing ideas for business expansion.
- In the role of the Business Development Officer, you may be expected to carry out duties and responsibilities described in the enclosed job description which is periodically updated to reflect customer service demands.
Kindly find below a few of the tasks;
- Concentrate proactively on finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Oversee and handle clients’ questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Present the product or service in a structured professional way; face-to-face.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers for prospects of new business.
- Responsible for relationship building.
- Feed future buying trends back to employers.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required; Business or Marketing degree is preferred.
- Must have a drive for success.
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Flair for beauty and cosmetics will be an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong competency with MS Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Please note short listing is based on the requirements in the given job description such as qualifications required, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the position MUST have relevant and required work experience.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.