Our company, Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd, Ibadan, is a member of a leading Gravure printing - packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices. As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit competent and result - oriented Electrical/Electronic Engineer
The successful candidate will report to the Operations manager.
Key Duties/Job Description
- Ensure the supply of electrical energy to improve production, maintenance, engineering services and company structures and machinery.
- Perform machine troubleshooting and repair.
- Perform Electronic Board repair
- Machine installation and commissioning
- Basic programming on PLC
- To manage electrical workshop and coordinate the order! requisition of electrical spares, to effect health, safety and environment best practices.
- Managing team and individual performance through regular reviews, monitoring objectives and ensuring development needs are identified and implemented.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- HND, B.Sc, M.sc. in Electrical! Electronic Engineering
- Membership of COREN
- Sound AutoCAD software knowledge and expertise
- Sound Information Technology skills.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a similar position in the manufacturing sector preferably in printing and packaging industry.
- Commercial orientation and understanding of business issues.
- Good interpersonal relationship
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date forsubmission is 30th September, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.