Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainees Programme
Posted on: 9 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Our company, Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd, Ibadan, is a member of a leading Gravure printing - packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices. As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit competent and result - oriented Management Trainees
Main purpose of the Management Trainees Programme:
We intend to develop the future leaders of our Organisation.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of Second Class upper Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Marketing and Printing Technology from reputable Universities.
- Not be more than 26 years old by December 2014.
- Have completed NYSC by December 2014.
- Be proficient in computer usage.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Have a high level of accuracy and pay great attention to detail.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date forsubmission is 30th September, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Executive Assistant to MD, NASCON at Dangote Group
- 2017 Graduate Customer Service Representative at Dangote Group
- Senior Business Development Officer at JMG
- Job Openings at Dow
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle