Vacancy in a Company Providing Serviced & Virtual Offices
Posted on: 9 September, 2014
Deadline: 23 September, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A confident and dynamic candidate with strong creative outlook is urgently required to drive the business of a company providing serviced and virtual offices in Abuja. The ideal candidate must have very strong skills in marketing and business development.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for leading expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Preparing and coordinating online and print marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Must possess good cornmunication, leadership, project management and computer skills.
Method of Application
Please forward your Application, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, to email@example.com or submit at
No. 1B T.O.S. Benson Crescent,
Off Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Way,
Please submit applications within 2 weeks of this publication. Only qualified candidates resident in Abuja will be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH