Lastest Vacancy at Wakanow.com
Posted on: 9 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Wakanow
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
The Call Centre Manager (CCM) is responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre through the effective use of resources.
He has the responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. CCM’s ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
The CCM coordinates and motivates call centre staff and may also manage staff recruitment.
- setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- managing the daily running of the call centre;
- liaising with supervisors, team leaders, and ticketers to gather information and resolve issues;
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis;
- improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialling products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- financial planning and budget management
- people management
- strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
- business analysis
- business management
- relationship management – internal to the organisation and external
- organisational skills
- leadership and motivational skills
- First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course
- The successful candidate must have at least 4 - 5 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
- Ability to use the Amadeus GDS is an added advantage
- Prior experience (2-3 years) in the TELCO industry (MTN, GLO or Etisalat)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WakanowSimilar Jobs
- Travel Consultant at Universal Careers
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Travelfix
- Front End Developers at Alfred & Victoria Associates