Exciting Vacancies in a Reputable Company
Posted on: 9 September, 2014
Deadline: 23 September, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancies are available in a reputable firm
- Sell the Company's products and services to potential customers.
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its products.
- Manage the Company's relationship witb external clients
- Develop and co-ordinate the operation of the Sales, marketing department by establishing territories, goals and quotas for Sales/marketing executives.
- Resolve customers' complaints on marketing .sales, products and services.
- Generate new businesses. maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing and prospective business opportunities.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new business channels geared towards bunsiness expansion and growth.
- Reporting to and supporting the Managing Director 011 future strategic developments, you will play a pivotal role in business development.
- Ensure maxirnisation of sales across the product portfolio.
- You will lead, coordinate and implement the full marketing mix through market researcb and analysis.
- Carry out and review market analyses to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the Company's goals.
- Ensure tbat sales target are achieved.
- Any other job responsibility as may be assigned by Management.
- Minimum of a First Degree.
- Higher educational qualifications would be an added advantage (MBA Preferred).
- Approximately 7 to 10 years relevant experience in an upwardly fast growing organisation
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in Market development function very essential.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills,
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication (verbal and wriuen) skills.
- Good supervisory skills working with suppliers & 3rd parties
- Brand promise delivery skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Information technology skills .
- Good account & relationship management skills.
- Experience in solutions sales and development is an added advantage .
- Previously negotiated sales contract in excess of N30m.
- Ability to takeinitiative and be.self driven.
- Good analytical and numerate skills.
go to method of application »
- Develop 3D multimedia projects involving graphics
- Coordinate and create illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
- Use imagination, judgement skill and experience to design life-like animation
- Change and control colours, shadow iexrure, light ctc to create lifc -like animations
- Develop animation composites and renders for interactive productions.
- Manage and store 3D animation images and files
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements
- Rendering 3D motion graphics fer advertisement and concept presentations,
- Produce 3D photo realistic reading
- Produce complex 3D modelling and animation.
- Architectural modelling
- Draw story board
- Time character movement to soundtracks or voice overs
- Design variety ofcharaiiters with different personalities
- Use technical software packages such as flash, 3d studio max, Maya, lightwave, Soft image and cinema 4D.
- Any other responsibility as may be assisgned by supervisor.
Experience in the following areas:
- Digital Video Production (Adobe Flash and After Effects)
- Familiarity and integration skills of other tools such as - 3D Studio MAX, Adobe
- Photoshop/Premiere/Encore/Flash, AutoCAD, PTC ProEngjneer. etc. .
- Expert knowledge of 3D visualization, rendering, animation, multimedia design, photographic/illustrative and computer aided design processes and affiliated software/tools, with an emphasis on Sketch-up.
- Must be able lO work in a fast-paced/changing environment while demonstrating excellent time
- management skills, ability to work well under pressure and having the flexibility ro shift priorities quickly
- Must have good communication skills and work well In a collaborative I team environment
- Must be detail- and solution-oriented, self-motivated, and able to align professional development goals with business goals
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once and have the flexibility to change focus quickly as projects dictate
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal-and inrerpersonal skills to commnnicarc information
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Graphics Design and' 3+ years of experience.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and the passion to do great work
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro (FCP), AfterEffects, Avid, AE and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in 3D Animation Software, is required
- Familiarity with MAYA, 3D Stadio Max, Cinema 4D knowledge is a plus.
Method of Application
Please interested candidates should forward Cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application Submission Deadline: 2 weeks from date of publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at African Industries Group
- HR Retail Officer at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
- General Manager at Ventures Park
- Book Keeper at Nubian Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at HarafBan Group
- Dispatch Riders at a Top Recycling Company
- HR Coordinator at Rosetti Marino Group of Companies