Vacancy at First Point Group
Posted on: 8 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at First Point Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
First Point Group - Our client is market-leading Telecoms company who are currently seeking a Technical Officer to work in various regions of Nigeria.
Candidates will be expected to carry out and have experience of carrying out the following duties;
- Establish ownership for Operation & Maintenanca tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of O&M objectives.
- Review O&M tasks to make sure certain deadlines are met
- Assess O&M issues and identify solutions
- Proactively communicate with management.
- Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Rollout team and support staff
- Arrange training and align training
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain timelines
- Organize and facilitate O&M planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, demos and other agile project related meetings.
- Ensure all teams are practicing the principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Manage the team
- Responsible for annual budgetary plan for the region (OPEX and CAPEX)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or telecommunications
- Four to six years’ experience in project management
- Tender and sales working knowledge
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others
- Customer Service
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem Solving
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online. h
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First Point GroupSimilar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena