Vacancy at First Point Group
Posted on: 8 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at First Point Group
First Point Group - Our client is market-leading Telecoms company who are currently seeking a Technical Officer to work in various regions of Nigeria.
Candidates will be expected to carry out and have experience of carrying out the following duties;
- Establish ownership for Operation & Maintenanca tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of O&M objectives.
- Review O&M tasks to make sure certain deadlines are met
- Assess O&M issues and identify solutions
- Proactively communicate with management.
- Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with Rollout team and support staff
- Arrange training and align training
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain timelines
- Organize and facilitate O&M planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, demos and other agile project related meetings.
- Ensure all teams are practicing the principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Manage the team
- Responsible for annual budgetary plan for the region (OPEX and CAPEX)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or telecommunications
- Four to six years’ experience in project management
- Tender and sales working knowledge
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others
- Customer Service
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem Solving
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online. h
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First Point GroupSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited