Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
• Relate with other divisions and departments on revenue, expenditure and fixed assets related issues.
• Relate with relevant customers and suppliers.
• Demonstrate appreciable working knowledge of CBN, local tax rules and regulations pertaining to the telecommunications industry.
• Prepare, process and track payment requests from divisions and regions.
• Interaction with marketing division on billing and information systems functions.
Provide operational support for the division including maintaining the budget, Profit and Loss accounts, special programs and contract analysis.
Conduct in-depth analysis to identify specific trends, explain past performance and recommend opportunities for improvement, within the division.
Analyse the general Ledger transactions (Capex, Opex and Revenue) and all transactions posted into IFS to ensure proper classification and correction, as well as ageing of all Balance Sheet accounts.
Provide supporting documents, records and schedules to meet audit and regulatory requirements; and all schedules /reports (including age analysis, assets movement, etc).
Implement finance policies as well as guarantee compliance with established internal controls, MTN Processes, Policies and Procedure, IFRS, IAS and GAAP in processing all transactions.
Process and post all account payables and receivables; and all month end deliverables within the monthly reporting timelines.
Prepare trend analysis of Capex, Opex and revenue transactions, all General Ledger/Sub- ledger Accounts reconciliation, as well as weekly and monthly performance reports.
Raise and post journal vouchers and other financial transactions in the ERP system, resolve all reconciling items promptly and maintain set departmental filing system.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Deal with a lot of paper work.
Experience & Training
At least 4 years experience comprising:
• 3 years post NYSC experience in a Finance function
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Experience in using an ERP system is desirable
• Numerate and analytical skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication.
• Time management.
• Personal Effectiveness.
• Creative thinking
To apply for this position, click here