Vacancy at Phoster Solutions Ltd.
Posted on: 7 September, 2014
Deadline: 12 September, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Phoster Solutions Limited
Phoster Solutions Limited requires the services of an Admin Personnel/P.A. to fill a current opening in our company. We provide branding and advertising services to SMEs, FMCGs and NGOs.
- Manage funds and recording of accounts ratio with developing financial ratios for the company with the use of account softwares
- Develop and review proposals and reports to be sent out to clients.
- Organise and facilitate Knowledge Sharing Sessions to aid the development of staff
- Manage Call Plan sessions of the different business units and generate reports for the CEO.
- Facilitate the Monthly Performance Review Meetings so as to determine the performance of the organization
- Administration and implementation of HR strategies and policies
- Implement the recruitment and selection procedures – from preparing Job profiles/advert design to recruitment, selection and induction process
- Day to day running of the office
The applicant MUST possess the following requirements;
- A good dress sense
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- MUST BE Computer literate (comfortable with Microsoft Applications and the Internet)
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Candidate should be an SSCE or OND holder
- Should be living around Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Berger, Fagba, Iju axis
- Similar previous experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 12th, 2014.
NB: Only short listed candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Phoster Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at MediaVision Limited
- Call Center Representatives at IROKO TV - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Motion Graphics Animator (2D/3D) at Thinktank Media & Advertising
- Finance/Stock Administrator at Filmhouse Limited
- Senior Broadcast Journalist (Multimedia), Africa TV at the BBC World Service
- Job Opportunity at Lexington Media and Communication Learning Foundation (LMCLF)
- Jobs at MediaVision Limited
- Career Opportunities at TVC Communications