Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Medical Sales Executive and Indoor Sales Associate
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Greeting customers who enter the pharmacy
2. Be involved in stock control and management
3. Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
4. Stocking shelves with products.
5. Answering queries from customers
6. Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
7. Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
8. Balancing cash registers with receipts
9. Dealing with customer refunds
10. Keeping the store tidy and clean
11. Responsible dealing with customer complaints
12. Receiving and storing the delivery of stocks
13. Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
2. Having a friendly, pleasant and outgoing personality
3. Customer service oriented
4. Must be committed, positive and hardworking
5. Must have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel), emailing and the Internet
6. Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. For full considerations, applications and Resumes must be received no later than 5:00 pm, Sept 30, 2014.