If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Medical Sales Executive and Indoor Sales Associate
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required as well as previous sales experience utilizing conceptual/strategic selling.
- Candidates with rich corporate and enterprise clientele network are highly preferable.
- Candidates from Banks, Insurance companies, construction and transportation sectors are also preferably considered.
- Prospect and develop new opportunities within the territory
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with corporates
- Represent our company and give information to enterprises about products we are offering
- Develop and present proposals using business-based decision analytics
- Close sales and produce profitable business opportunities, increase enterprise based customer network
- Achieve quarterly enterprise based sales targets and increase market penetration within the area
- Full-time, preferably for candidates residing in lagos state
Desired Skills & Experience
- OND/HND/BSC Marketing, Strategy and Business Administration
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- High standard of product sales and service knowledge
- Track record of high standards of performance in Sales
- Front line customer service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with corporate customers
- High standard of personal motivation and initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working within a pressurized environment.
go to method of application »
1. Greeting customers who enter the pharmacy
2. Be involved in stock control and management
3. Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
4. Stocking shelves with products.
5. Answering queries from customers
6. Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
7. Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
8. Balancing cash registers with receipts
9. Dealing with customer refunds
10. Keeping the store tidy and clean
11. Responsible dealing with customer complaints
12. Receiving and storing the delivery of stocks
13. Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
2. Having a friendly, pleasant and outgoing personality
3. Customer service oriented
4. Must be committed, positive and hardworking
5. Must have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel), emailing and the Internet
6. Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CV's to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. For full considerations, applications and Resumes must be received no later than 5:00 pm, Sept 30, 2014.