Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a National Sales and Marketing Executive for our client who is an International Food Company.
The individual will be responsible for designing and executing the launch of the company’s first Nigerian product line; a new format of packaged food product in the Ready-to-Eat category. Establish and implement national distribution, sales and marketing strategies to achieve market share and control market leadership of the newly established category, while meeting revenue and profit targets. The individual will also manage creative, advertising and promotional agencies to coordinate the promotional and marketing launch and ongoing activities while also identifying, appointing, managing and monitoring the activities of a national distributor.
Sales & Distribution:
· Devise and recommend a distribution strategy for the company to ensure maximum geographical coverage and demographic penetration of distribution following launch.
· Identify and appoint distributor/s across the country.
· Devise a process of sales planning and forecasting, to guide production planning.
· Hire and train the regional sales managers and teams. Set sales targets for regional sales managers as well as the distributor’s sales force, and monitor sales performance
· Build solid relationships at wholesale and retail level
· Determine pricing and volume discount policies.
· Plan and execute BTL (Below the Line) promotions; trade promotion and consumer promotion activities including: Trade Schemes, Consumer Promos, Marketing Activations, and Sampling.
· Track competitive activities regularly both in terms of distribution and sales strategies including promotions, new product launches, price changes etc.
· Work with creative and marketing agencies to lead the company’s branding & marketing launch plan;
· Go beyond traditional marketing solutions by innovating and focusing on results to achieve above average returns on marketing spend
· Monitor marketing spend and performance to ensure sales targets are met
· 5+ years’ managerial level experience in marketing/sales within the food industry or within FMCG environment.
· Experience in distribution channels development and sales strategy development. Proven success in launching new products a strong plus.
· Demonstrated ability to develop sales professionals and lead a high performing team which consistently achieves or exceeds their annual targets and activity metrics
· Experience managing Branding, marketing and promotional agencies (BTL & ATL).
· Prefer MBA in Sales / Marketing or master’s degree in any other related field.
· Innovative marketer with a passion for sales
· Entrepreneurial, independent decision-maker, pro-active, dynamic and able to adapt to a demanding environment
· Results and performance oriented
· Strong budgetary formulation and control abilities
· Possess good understanding of local packaged food market and industry participants;
· Creative with the ability to think outside the box
· Excellent people and negotiation skills; well organized
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.