Recruitment in a Leading Insurance Corporation
Posted on: 5 September, 2014
Deadline: 20 September, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our Client is one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria. They require the service of a personal Assistant (Male) who will also carry out secretarial & administrative duties.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Provide senior level secretarial, clerical & administrative services.
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness for the office
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Make preparations for monthly meeting and committee meetings
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Type confidential documents on a word processing system
- Perform other related duties as required.
Method of Application
Ideal candidate MUST have at least two years experience in a similar role. Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘MALE-PA’ as subject of mail. Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Specialist/Officer (Graduate Trainee) at ARM Life Plc