If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Reede Consulting Limited is a team of senior and experienced consultants in the field of empowering our existing and intended customers with the necessary skills to provide global best practices. At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.Reede Consulting Limited is headquartered in the UK with Nigerian office operating from Lagos and the liaison office in Abuja.
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Location: Warri, Delta State
Experience: 3-5 years
Age: 30 years
As the front office manager your department is the first and last impression that a guest has of the hotel, so it's your job to ensure it's a good one. Top of the list of responsibilities is to make sure your receptionists on the front desk are well-trained, friendly and offer a warm welcome and speedy, efficient check-in and check-out service for guests.
- A minimum of OND or HND standard or similar in Hotel or Tourism studies is required or any related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in this field
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Significant experience any (reservations system) an advantage
- Should have good telephone skills
- Good communication skills to handle any complaints and emergencies in a level-headed manner is needed
- The ability to multitask and manage your time is important
- Should have experience in decision-making
- Front Office/Receptionist Manager is in charge of reception and the switchboard.
- To be responsible for welcoming guests and handling any complaints. In doing so, he or she
- Applies and ensures the application of the sales strategy to maximize occupancy and average room price
- Co-ordinates the reception team, organizing its work and schedules
- Managing and training the concierge, night auditor and team of receptionists
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints when they come to the desk
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Scheduling your staff rota
- Liaising with other departments
Method of Application
Interested applicants should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Head of Front Desk (This should be stated in the subject title)