Vacancy at Lagos Business School
Posted on: 4 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School is a leading institution in Africa dedicated to creating and transmitting business and management knowledge relevant to emerging markets.
Located in Africa’s second largest city, Lagos, we deliver executive education at top and middle management levels, aiming to systematically improve the practice of management in the continent. Recognising that executive education is contextual, we pay attention to the needs of the business community we serve, ensuring our programmes are up-to-date and relevant. Our system of teaching with case studies also ensures that participants gain management knowledge and skills they can immediately apply to their work situations.
Yearly, our programmes attract over 3,000 participants from multinational and indigenous companies who attest to the expert teaching and the overall benefits derived from attending.
LBS is a member of the Association of African Business Schools (AABS), the Global Business School Network (GBSN) the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. LBS is the graduate business school of Pan-Atlantic University (formerly Pan-African University).
LBS has been ranked every year since 2007 by the Financial Times of London among global providers of executive education.
- Provide secretarial and administrative tasks. Handle correspondence on behalf of the Dean
- Manage the Breakfast Club meetings while ensuring adequate administrative and secretarial support.
- Manage executive diaries and appointments. Provide protocols and travel arrangement for the Dean.
- Meeting and receiving visitors on behalf of the manager at all levels
- Take notes, minutes, dictations and summaries for meetings
- Conduct background research and present findings
- Provide effective liaison between the Dean's office and clients and other relevant organizations
- Work closely with other faculty members requiring information from office of the Dean
- Manage information and data including filling and records tracking
- Maintain database of contacts and be innovative in the use of contact information.
- Responsible for Dean's travel arrangements
- Manage adhoc and specific projects as assigned by the Dean.
- Working knowledge of calendar management on Google or Microsoft outlook
- Planning skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Personal effectiveness and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lagos Business SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School