Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is hiring savvy, experienced and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position of a Senior Manager,Channel Sales. The Manager will report to the group managing director on the organisations update.
Job Objectives: To identify and commercially develop innovative business ideas across different market segments including Retail (especially the mass market), SME and Corporate.
Internal: Sales Business Units, Brand Unit, and All Employees
- Identify clients, understand their needs and preferences, design new products and/or enhance existing ones according to customer needs, develop costing and pricing, conduct pilot tests, develop a product launch strategy, and provide marketing support.
- Designing innovative delivery channels for current and new products and services through identifying, developing, and monitoring the product channel mix.
- Carrying out other assignments delegated by the Group Managing Director from time to time.
- Working collaboratively with our technology, underwriting, claims and actuarial functions to develop new strategies and products by providing valuable new insights into customer needs, new technologies or business partners
- Managing a research programme to keep abreast of new and emerging trends and technologies
- Defining, building and delivering concepts for new value creation through innovation in channels, products and services
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to drive innovation initiatives through full process from idea to commercialisation
- Managing the Innovation team and budgets to demonstrate return on investment within a reasonable timeframe
Skills and qualifications
- B.SC, M.Sc or any related business management degree
- Professional Qualification
- Ten years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Flair for Marketing and Product
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial skills
Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here