Nationwide Entry Level - Bulk Teller Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
Posted on: 4 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is Nigeria's premier Talent Management, Strategy & Organizational Transformation, and Business Process Outsourcing professional service firm. We leverage our deep domain expertise to design, deliverable deploy solutions that will significantly impact our clients' businesses as well as create sustainable long-term value for all their stakeholders. We understand that 'competence' in truth and deed is the only guarantee for competitive advantage and exceptional business results. We are therefore committed to developing and nurturing our talents to exceed our client’s expectations in providing solutions to their business challenges.
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is mandated by a top bank in Nigeria with nationwide coverage, to recruit massively to fill the position of Bulk Teller
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for confirming cash amount received from tellers.
- Responsible for bundling cash received into denominations and placing it in an on-site safe as well as processing cash bundles for shipment to other branches.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)