COMPANY PROFILE: Our client is a first-tier government institution. They are charged with the responsibility of regulating an arm of the financial industry.
C-SUITE LEVEL PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR THE CEO OF A FIRST TIER FINANCIAL REGULATORY INSTITUTION
The role requires an industry professional with a strong personality, good people management skills, organizational skills, ability to work with C-Suite level Executives and ability to work as a team player and manage complex and multiple tasks to support the Office of The Chief Executive Officer(CEO).
The individual will be required to provide a dedicated high-level support to the CEO’s office by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
The Individual will Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the CEO for meetings, appointments, presentations etc. and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
The Personal Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; Compose and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Council Members, ExCo, Staff, and other stakeholders on matters related to the CEO's diary;
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of all deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s Office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with Senior Management staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Strategic Initiatives
- Project Management
- General Administration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin/Finance/Economics/ Accountancy/Banking or other related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in asimilar role supporting C-Level Executives
- Professional and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Social Media web platforms
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Excellent innovation and creativity skills.
- Excellent presentation skills together with the ability to think on your feet
- Information gathering and information skills
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward a copy of his/her resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.