Our organisation, HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa.
Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture.
Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success, people who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
The Human Resources Department at HealthPlus Group has an immediate opening for a Manager, Talent Management. This position will be located in Lekki area of Lagos and will report to the Head, Human Resources. The Manager, Talent Management will create and implement talent management programs and products designed to increase organizational effectiveness. While the role has strategic elements, vital to the role is the person’s ability to execute mid-to large scale projects and initiatives. This position will drive various aspects of HealthPlus Group’s talent management platform, including: creating and executing development programs, driving talent reviews, succession planning, managing performance management and objective setting processes, organizational surveys and assessments, competency modeling, and career development initiatives.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Report to the Head, Human Resources
- Lead the roll out of the company-wide employee engagement survey – including survey design, vendor management, data analysis and interpretation, and action planning follow-up.
- Design and implement the performance appraisal and objective setting process.
- Serve as a resource to HR Business Partners in driving the process within their businesses
- Partner with HR systems to ensure seamless execution of online process
Learning & Development
- Partner with departmental heads to develop learning strategies to build capabilities and engagement that drives performance and results
- Act as learning and development point of contact for HR Business Partners and clients, and consult with clients to develop learning strategies which supports business and organizational goals. Apply learning theory/models, benchmark best practices/trends, and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge approaches in order to deliver learning solutions that drive lasting impact.
- Ongoing assessment of needs and prioritization of Learning & development initiatives and projects company wide
- Conduct needs analysis, identify performance gaps, and provide appropriate recommendations for learning solutions
- Maintain a high level of understanding and knowledge of the company strategy business strategies; support these strategies by developing comprehensive learning and development plans that align with the organisation goals and objectives
- Provide leadership development through intact and programmatic experiences that ensures transfer and integration of learning
- Understand and measure organizational readiness for comprehensive learning and development strategies within the organisation
- Guide HR Business Partner and other key partners in understanding the learning progression, and help them appreciate and support the 70/20/10 model of development.
- Rigorously keep up with consulting/training industry trends to provide effective and meaningful learning solutions to client groups
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships across the HR and business community
- Facilitate leadership development content in the subject area assigned by the leadership team or client need. These classes may include (but not limited to): managing self, managing others, coaching and mentoring, communication skills, project management, etc
- Facilitation and tailoring of classes for training sessions
- Maintain an active knowledge of the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- Design or provide additional tools and resources that support development beyond formal training, which may include relationship- or on-the-job experiences and resources that drive development and the transfer of learning.
- Understand and utilize various participant learning styles in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- Plan each class, both as to content and method, to make each class minute meaningful
- Maintain a high level of expertise on the company’s products and services
- Identify and organise the company’s resources needed to support work
Talent Review Process
- Identify and implement the processes used to support Talent Review initiatives– which include the accurate identification of high potential talent
- Analyze and synthesize data from talent review sessions into meaningful conclusions that enhance fact-based talent decision-making; report key talent metrics
- Manage post-talent review processes that ensure proper follow through of actions determined at talent review sessions
- Assist in the communication of company values
- Support the execution of culture change activities for the company