Job at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organisations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
Quanteq is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Systems Administrator.
- Manage all operating systems and end user software.
- Manage input/output fleet, including printers & scanners.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restore.
- Create required report in response to business.
- Provide advisory services to clients through engagement, needs assessment, information and solution propositions.
- Analyse system, server, application, network and resolve hardware and software problems.
- perform network and security audit.
- Manage end users accounts
- Manage infrastructure and connection solutions, including workstation, connectivity, local area networks, intranet and internet application.
- Applicants must posses Degree in computer science with certifications in either MCP/CCNA
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Tax Specialist at Tecno Telecom Limited
- PHP Programmer at Vascon Solutions
- Software Developer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Account Manager (Sales Executive) at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) - 2 Positions
- Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager - Central Africa at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Graduate IT Officer (NYSC) at Uptitek Infotech Limited