Jobs at MISA Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2011
Deadline: 29 September, 2011
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at MISA Ltd
MISA Limited was established in December 1995 with a vision of providing excellent bespoke real estate services comparable to that obtainable internationally. We are adequately equipped to be a “one-stop-estate-house” by providing services ranging from letting, managing, purchase and sale of properties, development and investment advisory services.
To establish, implement and document account plans for identified strategic accounts
To demonstrate the ability to show entrepreneurial drive in a given territory to generate, meet and develop new prospects that turn into sales orders, closing all opportunities in a timely manner.
To be able to conduct own initial product and sales demonstrations, ensuring that the company’s products are matched to the identified clients’ needs.
To understand and influence the customers decision making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on.
Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences or similar fields
Minimum of 3 years (Independent Agents) to market Standard Building Materials such as security doors, plumbing, fittings, and other exclusive luxury fittings/fixtures.
Good oral and written English communication skills.
Ideal candidates must be versatile and have good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their detail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com within two weeks of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MISA LtdSimilar Jobs
- Architectural Jobs at a Commercial Architectural Practice
- Quantity Surveyor at a Fast Growing Architecture and Construction Company
- Marketing Vacancies at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc