Sifax Group, a foremost Maritime organization in Nigeria. Sifax Group is a privately owned indigenous company based in Lagos, Nigeria. The company is characterized by Achievement of excellence, Determined focus, Customer satisfaction, Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment to distinction and efficiency in operation.
Sifax Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Reports To: Shift Operation Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required:
- Good knowledge of computer is essential
- Knowledge of safety principles and practices
- Ability to identify and recognize unsafe conditions or work practices
- Ability to respect the safety rules about working with engines
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license
- Applicant must not be more than 28 years of age
- Minimum of HND Engineering (Electrical engineering qualification added advantage) Engineering
- Previous experience in working on and maintaining Liebherr Mobile Cranes is a requirement.
- Must be good at organizing and managing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Must be motivated and committed
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems
- Must be able to work as an individual and in a group
Method of Application
All applications must be forwarded to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.