PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Businesses today are confronted daily by corruption, fraud and other unplanned events. Our growing Advisory Forensics Services practice protects opportunities for clients by working with them to strategically prepare for and manage the changeable complexities of the evolving threat landscape and by providing unparalleled resources and insights to investigate fraud, assist in risk management and mitigation, and identify and analyze vulnerabilities - whether in one country or worldwide. With a strong Forensics presence in more than 40 countries, our strategic threat management approach enables us to work with international clients to anticipate, manage, and respond to threats, while also helping clients become "threat-smart." Our Forensics professionals possess core forensics capabilities as well as forensic technology expertise and offer clients a unilateral advantage in investigating problems that extend across borders or that afflict multinational organizations.
Our Forensics Services consultants help clients protect business opportunities in today's evolving threat landscape. Our global team prevents, investigates and remediates the issues arising from regulatory, legal and commercial minefields that can damage brand and bottom line if left unchecked and helps clients become "threat-smart" and develop dynamic, adaptive strategies before a crisis occurs. Our consultants--who are former accountants, financial analysts, technology experts, former regulators and members of law enforcement, statisticians, economists, engineers, compliance officers, lawyers and fraud examiners--are skilled in accounting, financial analysis, advanced technology, and regulatory knowledge and provide insights to companies around the world that are confronting corporate investigations, litigation and regulatory enforcement challenges.
Job Summary and Purpose
To ensure effectiveness in engagement delivery and practice management through the application of technical skills and project management expertise required to engage and satisfy client needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provides team leadership on small-to-medium size projects within the Forensics function including:
• Provides technical guidance in applying PwC’s forensic and dispute analysis methodology in all engagements
• Manages small to medium size projects; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections
• Provides coaching & development, motivation and support to staff – provides honest and timely feedback to staff
• Build, maintain, and utilise networks of client relationships and communicates relationships to appropriate partners or business leaders
• Preparing and/or coordinating high quality complex written and verbal materials – proposals, reports, thought leadership pieces
• Participates in business development initiatives that will involve identifying and developing appropriate opportunities for the firm
• Monitor industry/market trends, including regularly compiling/creating pieces that outline industry structures, key trends / market dynamics
• Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Law/Technology or related field
• ACA, ACCA
• CFE/ACAMS/CISA will be an added advantage
• 4 years’ work experience in Fraud investigations/Internal Audit /Assurance function in a reputable organisation.
Key Skills and competencies
• Strong Investigations/Audit/Legal/Internal Audit skills
• Good knowledge of both local and international anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering legislation
• Skilled in investigation, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, fraud risk management methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Strong reporting writing and presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills and team building skills..
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, financial spreadsheets, analytical software applications.
• Intuitiveness and attention to detail
• Comfortable with dealing effectively with senior management and managers/staff.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
• Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple engagements and tasks.
• Must be willing to travel.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.