NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Energy Industry.
A market leader in the provision of offshore Oil and Gas support services is looking to hire a Project Controls Manager to join their expanding team. The Project Controls Manager will report into the Project Manager to ensure projects are completed within budgetary requirements.
As Project Controls Manager your key duties will be to:
The Project Controls Manager will:
- Have a Masters degree in a relevant discipline
- Have demostrable experience in finance and plannining in a project environment
- Have knowledge of Corporate Management Systems (CMS)
- Have experience within Offshore Construction (SURF, Pipeline etc).
- Be familiar with ERP software e.g. Orcale, SAP
- Have good English language skills, written and spoken.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that is going through a period of growth and expansion. It offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The Project Controls Manager role will be highly competitive; therefore applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.