Welcome to the SENCE Vacancies page. The following are the available vacancies we currently have. To apply, please select the particular job opportunity you are interested in, read the requirements and click the apply button.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide assistance in general operations and administration of the firm on a routine basis as may be directed from time to time.
• Manage and monitor Lease, sales and management administration from both the sides of the landlord and tenants.
• Generate new businesses in management properties by creating relationship with Landlords
• Create clients and properties base
• Maintain and organise real estate documents, agreements and lease records such as offer and counter offer letters, receipts, repair expenses, purchase receipts and all other financial statement
• Track and monitor payments and obligations
• Develop marketing strategies for the organisation to enhance the brand visibility vis-à-vis promotional activities.
• Schedule maintenance activities for the firm management properties. To liaise with the maintenance person to get the faulty items repaired or replaced within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) schedule.
• Coordinate with real estate attorneys in handling legal issues and capturing new businesses.
• Coordinate with real estate agents and surveyors in handling agency and management issues and capturing new businesses
• Handle multiple real estate projects
• Acute business skills in areas of finance, computer, planning and organisation
• Excellent Negotiation Skills, Leadership and motivation skills
• B.sc or HND in Estate management
• Associate membership of NIESV will be an edge and must know about the Island market.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proper social etiquette and cultural knowledge
• Proficient in Project Management independently and as a team
• Resourceful , well-travelled and must be able to drive
• Creative and Intuitive thinking with problem solving skills
• Up-to-date on applicable technologies and global communications
• Ability to speak more than two major Nigerian Languages
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.