Jobs at Cross River Rural Access And Mobility Project (CR-RAMP) Ministry of Works
Posted on: 15 September, 2011
Deadline: 29 September, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacancies in the cross-river rural access mobility Project
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
A good Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Agriculture, Forestry, Agricultural Economics and related Field.
A minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation of externally assisted projects and 3y years of which must have been with donor funded programme. For master degree holders 5 years of post qualification experience out of which 2 years must have been with donor funded programme as stated above; possession of proven track record in managing and leading investigative terms; ability to communicate and write effectively; computer literacy and competence in the use of standard software applications for statistical analysis will be an advantage.
First school leaving certificate, Trade test 1 2 and 3 Respectively, current driving license.
1. Must have good command of spoken and written English
2. Must be well composed and be able to withstand pressure on the road.
3. Must be defensive driving oriented on the road.
4. Must understand and interpret road signs and signals.
5. Must posses a copy of Nigeria Highway code and be familiar with its contents
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Four copies of type written application, Curriculum Vitae (including contact address and telephone numbers) and photo copies of relevant credentials addresses to:
State project Monitoring Committee (SPMC)
Cross River Rural Access and Mobility Project
Ministry of Works
Calabar, Cross River State.
Closing Date: Two weeks from date of publication
Only Short Listed Candidates will be Invited
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH