Are you an experienced professional seeking your next career move, or an undergraduate interested in an internship? Are you a graduate who’s keen to use your degree in a practical setting, or a postgraduate who wants continuing professional development? With the sheer range of opportunities available, we can accommodate your ambitions and aspirations.
We’re a science-led, global healthcare company. Our innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products allow millions of people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer. On these pages, you’ll discover opportunities that come from being part of a high-performing, global business. We believe that we’re a special company to work for – we hope that you’ll agree.
We have opportunities in our Future Leaders (Commercial Graduate) programme with the GSK Pharmaceutical business in Nigeria. The 2 year Pharmaceutical Commercial Graduate programme aims to develop our future commercial business leaders.
We’re looking for high achievers with a good academic background (minimum of Second Class Upper) from reputable universities.
Overall, you should possess:
• Minimum 2:1 in Pharmacy/Health Sciences/Business Degree
• Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) will be of advantage
• Between 1 - 3 years work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.