Apply for Current Vacancies - Malala Education
Posted on: 2 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacant positions are waiting to be filled by interested and suitably qualified candidates:
- Head of Chambers - Private Legal Practitioners practicing law in Lagos with at least 10 years post call experience in litigations in High Courts. Court of Appeal & Supreme Court. Must be a committed. dedicated senior lawyer with good ieadership skills and ability to supervise at least 10 other iawyers.
- Lawyers in Private Practice - Called to the bar with a minimum of Second Class' Honours lower Division Degree from both the law School and University with a minimum of 6 years practice experience in a Law Chamber in Lagos.
- Teachers - Teacher in English Language. Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Financial Accounting, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Computer ICT, Economics, French Language. Only graduates of the relevant subject with at ieast 4 years teaching experience preparing students for IGCSE in good schools need apply.
- Secretary - BSc/HND in Secretarial Studies with excellent computer skills and at least 5 years practical experience.
- Marketing Officers - BSc/HND/OND marketing with good computer skills and at Lagos and Abuja. Kindly indicate your locaton of preference.
- Sign Language Teachers - Practitioners of Sign Language able to teach very young children sign language may apply.
- ICT Officers - BSc/HND/OND in Computer Sciences with at least 3 years hands on experience.
- Drivers - A minimum of School Certficate pass or attempted plus at least years driving experience in Lagos.
- Security Officers - A minimum of School Certificate pass or attempted plus good training at a Security School or outfit with at least'3 years experience
Method of Application
Please send your application and CV with your contact address, GSM number to email@example.com not later than 14 days from the date ofthis advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Nairabet
- Engineering Technicians at AMO Group
- Key Accounts Specialists at AMO Group
- External Resource Assessor at BSI Middle East and Africa
- Jobs at Paramount Trading and Industries Nigeria Limited
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH