Current Job Openings at New Estate Baptist School - 11 Positions
Posted on: 2 September, 2014
Deadline: 4 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing School in Surulere with Nursery, Primary and Secondary is seeking to employ graduate Teachers in Education in the following subjects:
- Home Economics
- Christian Relijous Knowledge
- Physical and Health Education
- Fine Art
- Primary Education (Montessori is added advantage)'
- English language/literature
- Basic Technology
- Social Sciences (Government/Political Science & Geography).
- B.A Ed/B.Sc Ed/Masters in the relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Excellent comma nd of English - Oral & Written.
- WAEC Examiner will be given preference
- Computer literate
- Remuneration is very attractive.
Method of Application
Send your application with photocopies of resume and credentials latest on Thursday to:
The School Administratator,
New Estate Baptist School,
57, Adisa Bashua Street,
Or Call: 08189096397, 07058941286, 08024960467.
Interview Date: Monday 8th, September, 2014.
Time: 10:00 am.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School