A fast growing School in Surulere with Nursery, Primary and Secondary is seeking to employ graduate Teachers in Education in the following subjects:
- Home Economics
- Christian Relijous Knowledge
- Physical and Health Education
- Fine Art
- Primary Education (Montessori is added advantage)'
- English language/literature
- Basic Technology
- Social Sciences (Government/Political Science & Geography).
- B.A Ed/B.Sc Ed/Masters in the relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Excellent comma nd of English - Oral & Written.
- WAEC Examiner will be given preference
- Computer literate
- Remuneration is very attractive.
Method of Application
Send your application with photocopies of resume and credentials latest on Thursday to:
The School Administratator,
New Estate Baptist School,
57, Adisa Bashua Street,
Or Call: 08189096397, 07058941286, 08024960467.
Interview Date: Monday 8th, September, 2014.
Time: 10:00 am.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale