Current Job Openings at New Estate Baptist School - 11 Positions
Posted on: 2 September, 2014
Deadline: 4 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing School in Surulere with Nursery, Primary and Secondary is seeking to employ graduate Teachers in Education in the following subjects:
- Home Economics
- Christian Relijous Knowledge
- Physical and Health Education
- Fine Art
- Primary Education (Montessori is added advantage)'
- English language/literature
- Basic Technology
- Social Sciences (Government/Political Science & Geography).
- B.A Ed/B.Sc Ed/Masters in the relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Excellent comma nd of English - Oral & Written.
- WAEC Examiner will be given preference
- Computer literate
- Remuneration is very attractive.
Method of Application
Send your application with photocopies of resume and credentials latest on Thursday to:
The School Administratator,
New Estate Baptist School,
57, Adisa Bashua Street,
Or Call: 08189096397, 07058941286, 08024960467.
Interview Date: Monday 8th, September, 2014.
Time: 10:00 am.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools
- Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Director, Work & Physical Planning at the University of Lagos
- External Auditors at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- College Registrar at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Expert Home Tutors at MindSmith Limited
- Teaching Vacancy at a Standard Private School - EZ37 Solutions
- Lecturers at Obong University